How we may collect or receive personal data from you
Solar-Mait may collect or receive your personal data from you through your use of the Website in various ways.
The types of personal data/sensitive personal data we may collect
- We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Name and phone number
- Your pin code
- Contact information including email address
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Demographic information such as pin code, preferences and interests
Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
Internet protocol address
Any other items of “sensitive personal data or information” as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000.Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with Solar-Mait, Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, Phone contacts information like name, address, email, phone number, instant messenger information and organization.
How we may use the data we collect
- We may use the information obtained from you for the following purposes:
- Processing your requests / inquiries
- Correspond with you
- To support products or services you have obtained from us
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products and services
- To conduct analysis of data
- Marketing purposes to send periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information of interest to you. We may contact you by email or phone for the same
- For proper administering of the Website
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website)
- To conducting academic research and surveys
- To protect the integrity of the Website
- To implement information security practices
- To determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud
- To undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit
- To enable a potential buyer or investor to evaluate the business of Solar-Mait
Enable you to refer contacts for solar rooftops or other products offered by Solar-Mait and earn referral rewards if applicable Marketing purposes to send periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information of interest to you and your contacts by email, SMS, phone or other communication channels.
Security and access to information & Disclosure
Solar-Mait will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure the security, integrity and the privacy of your personal data and sensitive personal data that you may submit to us while accessing the Website. At any instance you discover that the information that is held by us is incomplete or incorrect, you may contact us to have the same corrected.
Save alone cases wherein you have consented to or where disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, Solar-Mait will not sell, rent or trade or publish your personal and sensitive data, except as required by law.
Links to other Sites
You may come across links to third party websites, which are not under our control, and hence we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of such other companies linked to the Website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such other websites.