About our Company
SOLAR-MAIT powered by Rosol Energy Pvt Ltd a solar energy & power company located in New Delhi India, who is making rooftop solar & solar solutions simple and affordable. Going solar with SOLAR-MAIT is little or nothing down because our team of solar experts & engineers takes care of everything. You will get surprised that our team of Solar Experts takes care of everything. The only thing you have to do is just say Yes and Sit Back & Relax & We will do everything for you from site assessment, designing, approvals, supply, installation, maintenance & monitoring your system. In order to help your savings grow and your business we advise you for best solutions with top notch services.
RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | SCHOOLS | COLLEGES | INDUSTRIES
ONE-STOP SOLAR SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE for EVERYONE
SOLAR PANELS ROOFTOP SOLAR SOLAR PANELS INSTALLATION SOLAR EPC SOLAR WATER HEATER / SOLAR GEYSER SOLAR WATER PUMPING SOLUTION SOLAR STREET LIGHTS SOLUTION
OUR COMPANY STRENGTHS:
We ensure that each material we are manufacturing will deliver the quality and performance with better warranties
Easy Loans Facility:
We make sure that solar is affordable and available for everyone as we provide easy finance facility to go green smoothly.
Our skilled professionals and certified local installers will provide speedy installation services at your doorstep
Support & Services:
Our strong network of skilled and professional local team of engineers & technician will address all your complaint and service requests 24/7
Fully managed from the initial work , down to the finished structure
Our work stands the test of time
Motivated, highly-trained experts committed to their work
Thanks to SOLAR-MAIT, Going solar is simple and affordable, You say YES ! and our team of solar experts will takes care of everything. We do everything for you from site assessment, designing, approvals, installation, maintenance, repairs & monitoring your entire system, you just enjoy your savings because you gets a worry free system or solution. The company is a symbol of his values, ideas and integrity that he has managed to bring to the company as well.
Jai Prakash,Project Eng.
Arun Kumar,Project Eng.
SOLAR-MAIT | India ka Solar offer clients with the support and accessibility of a local company while providing resources and stability of a multi-national company. We are committed to making a difference for our clients, employees and the community at large.
Operation Manager - Engineering
Business: Solar Marketplace
Location: New Delhi
Reports to: CEO/Directors
Organization: Rosol Energy Pvt Ltd
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems and its
- Preparation and review of specifications and recommend engineering changes where ever required to achieve solar design objectives
- Develop and review of standards for solar PV system.
- Review of site survey reports and preparation of Final site survey report.
- Yield analysis of solar PV system using simulation software PVSYST, Meteonorm .
- Development of annual and long-term solar energy assessments, using PVsyst and other modeling tools;
- Development of uncertainty analyses using statistical and pragmatic approaches to determine probabilistic energy production forecasts;
- Undertaking PV Due Diligence analysis
- Bench-marking of different types of solar system costing.
- Techno-commercial analysis of different types of solar proposals and recommendation.
- Quality audit of EPC partners.
- Review and validate technical documents, including electrical single-line drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, electrical designs, structural designs, site plans and O&M manuals.
- Develop cost reduction strategies through innovation in system designs and engineering, applying value engineering, construct-ability and task analysis initiatives.
- Interfacing with clients to discuss results and risk mitigation
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments conversant
- Understand the overall philosophy of Design & Development of Solar PV System.
- A clear understanding of type of on Grid/ off grid/Hybrid solar PV systems.
- Clear idea about type of installation.
- Expertise of simulation software’s like PVSYST, Google ketchup &Meteonorm. Knowledge PVSOL, would be added advantage.
- Clear understanding of factors affecting the performance of solar PV system.
- Conversant with electrical and safety codes.
- Understand solar resource data and use it to conduct site feasibility study & evaluation.
- Conversant with IEC / EN / IS codes/ specification.
- Understanding of different solar power PV technologies like crystalline, Thin Film
- Component specifications along with their cost.
- Hands on experience in detailed engineering of Different types of utility and non-utility scale solar PV system
- BE/B-Tech in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 4-6 years of experience in detailed engineering of Utility and non-utility scale ground-mounted and rooftop solar system.
- Leadership skills with the ability to lead a diverse group of individuals
Business Development Executive/ Sr. Executive
We strive to maintain the highest standards while exceeding client’s expectations at all levels. We not only honor commitments, but are known for meeting tough deadlines while delivering nothing but the best. We aim to create a responsive client relationship that allows us to meet and even exceed the goals of each of our projects.
Business: Solar Marketplace
Location: New Delhi
Reports to: Operations Leader
Organization: Rosol Energy Pvt. Ltd
- Interaction with customers from various cities
- Managing customer queries.
- Recording and assigning queries to concerned teams as per process requirement
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytical tools,
- Analyze data and create reports in a presentable format
- Developing new customer as well as business partner base
- Listening to and understanding the customers & partner requirements
- Implement the training imparted by the company in handling clients
- Use Direct as well as online marketing/ business development tools
- Capturing details and recording in appropriate tools
- Ensure adherence to quality parameters and standard operating procedures of the business
- Ensure 100% adherence to schedule
- Executing marketing campaign
- Effectively managing complete communication loop for user and partner campaign
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in Business development Campaign
- Fresher’s with good communication skills are also eligible
- Experience in renewable energy sector is an added advantage
Skill set & Competencies:
- Result oriented
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to take Initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, Innovative and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability and desire for customer interaction
- Confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of the team
Career Growth Path:
- Exposure in the sunrise and high growth renewable energy industry with equal exposure on the e-commerce business side
- Multi-tasking across different functions
- Can grow within the company to regional and national business development roles
- At par with the Industry benchmarks
- Additional incentives linked to performance
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.